Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not
signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
As for our education subsite:
• The way we pose the questions and the ways we help are pretty original.
• As we prepare our question we made use of many information attained via internet.
• We usually gave links to the sites we made use of. But there are very many of them and full citation is almost impossible.
• Some of our questions are completely original, we worked hard on them.
• We always were eager to cooperate but our size prohibited the realization our cooperation wishes.
We also want to declare the followings:
• There can not be any embargo on our questions, they are the result of human civilization leaded by great, genial men/women.
• We want links to be given if this serves to your purpose of use.
• Any cooperation or mutual linking declaration is welcome.
• We express our thanks to all "mitmacher" of the evolutional minute steps which alltogether gave us contemporary mass of knowledge, information.